If you have restaurant kitchen management experience, excellent interpersonal skills, a team player and motivator, and would love to work in a fun, fast-paced environment, we’d love to talk to you!!!! Huey’s isn’t just a GREAT place to eat…it’s also a GREAT place to work!!!
Huey’s, a Memphis staple for over 50 years, is now hiring an Experienced Kitchen Managers in the Memphis area! Known for its Blues, Brews, Burgers, and relaxed family atmosphere, Huey’s is a family restaurant with 10 locations in the Memphis, Southaven and Olive Branch area.
Duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Oversees the ordering and preparation of all food products while following recipes and guidelines.
- Works window position of the kitchen line during busy times.
- Controls food cost and usage.
- Coordinates HR functions with the GM as they pertain to kitchen employees.
- Review and audit functions including portion control, weight tests, daily line checks, promo boards.
- Takes inventory of food; prepares weekly kitchen schedule and keeping labor percentage at budget or better.
- Prepares daily prep sheets and monitors par levels for food.
- Ensures cleanliness, upkeep, and organization of the kitchen
- Responsible for maintaining a safe working environment which also includes back doors are locked and only authorized personnel enter the kitchen.
In Exchange for Your Talents, Huey’s Offers:
- Free Shift Meals
- Bonus Plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Cancer and Voluntary Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation After Six Months of Service
- 50% Discount on Meals When Not Working
- 401K With Company Match
- Great Family Environment
- Excellent Training Program
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Huey’s has served up Blues, Brews & Burgers in the Mid-South for more than 50 years. Originally opening its doors in Midtown in 1970, this family-owned restaurant is best known for being voted the Best Burger in Memphis since 1984. For more than 30 years, longtime owner Thomas Boggs poured his heart and soul into Huey’s, building a legacy that is carried on by his children today.
Huey’s is a local, family-owned restaurant with a fun, flexible, laid-back atmosphere that allows employees to express their own personalities at work.